- The glory days of Vince Young have officially come to a close with the removal of his giant picture from the side of LP Field. Sayonara, VY™. [WTVF]
- Meanwhile, the Titans began interviewing for a new coach to replace the ‘Stache today. Offensive line coach Mike Munchak, linebacker coach Dave McGinnis and offensive coordinator Mike Heimerdinger are all slated for interviews. [WSMV]
- In other Nashville sporting news, Jordin Tootoo was cleared to return to practice with the Preds after completing a voluntary rehab stint for substance abuse. Welcome back, Tootoo! [WSMV]
- Belle Meade made BusinessWeek.com’s top 50 most expensive small towns. The median home value for the area is more than $1 million. [WSMV]
- The weather has been nice enough for the meerkat pups at the Nashville Zoo to come out and play! The five pups are only four weeks old and probably think they were mistakenly dropped off in the Arctic. [WSMV]
- The Metro Council is considering a bill that would allow cars that are two years old or less to be exempt from emissions testing. [City Paper]
- Fisk University has added a fun new member to their Board of Trustees: Beyonce’s dad. [City Paper]
Photo by hikenandhistory.