…And you thought fruitcake was bad. Bringing a whole new meaning to re-gifting, our first Gem from the Nashville Craigslist of 2011:
Ok, y’all. My friend went to a Christmas party and received this mannequin leg as a gag gift. It was pretty funny for a while, but my roommate (his lady) and I told him from the start that it was not welcome in the house. Of course that meant he brought it in the house. It has terrorized various rooms, but tonight was the last straw. He apparently decided it would be fun to hide it in a corner on the front porch. I went to walk my dog, saw it out of the corner of my eye, and nearly had a heart attack, thinking there was a person on my porch in the ghetto.
THE LEG HAS GOT TO GO. Seriously. I don’t know what you’d do with it. We’ve had some ideas…turn it into a lamp of sorts, use it as a coat tree, make an art project…the possibilities are endless, really. The leg is nicely shaped, as you can see from the pictures below. It is well toned and has a small, but firm, derriere.
Please come get this leg. Before I beat my friend with it. It is free to a good home. It just wants to be loved.
- Gems From The Nashville Craigslist: Find Out Who Your Friends Are
- “I Propped Your Hood Up With My Fake Leg” [Gems From The Nashville Craigslist]
- Hazardous Journey 2.0 [Gems From The Nashville Craigslist]
- To The Guy Behind Me Picking His Nose… [Gems From The Nashville Craigslist]
- Wife Swap? [Gems From The Nashville Craigslist]