- Tomorrow is the darkest day of the year! It’s also the darkest day in 372 years, because there is a full moon eclipse happening at 2:41 am during the Winter Solstice for the first time since 1638. So after tomorrow, we can all relax because the worst of our daylight deprivation is behind us. [Gizmodo]
- Meanwhile in Rutherford County, a guy tried to run over three sheriff’s deputies with a tractor while they were chasing him down for driving recklessly on the aforementioned tractor, which was stolen. [WZTV]
- Toys for Tots is still in serious need of donations! [WKRN]
- An audit of the state’s low-income weatherization program found that many of the funds have been misdirected and abused. The program was intended to provide free weatherization for the homes of low-income families to hopefully save them some money on heating and air conditioning through better insulation. [City Paper]
- Amazon.com finalized their deal to move two distribution facilities to the Chattanooga area which will create 1,400 new jobs over the next few years. [WTVF]
Photo by niseag03.
No related posts.