- Today we received the sad news that Titans offensive coach Mike Heimerdinger has been diagnosed with cancer and may have started chemotherapy as early as today. Though no one has said what kind of cancer it is or how severe, Coach Fisher said he is “very sick.” [WKRN]
- And then there’s Vince Young, who texted an apology to Coach Fisher for their locker room blowout. Fisher was not incredibly thrilled with the effort and told the Tennessean, “I’m not a real big text guy. I’m not really into this new-age stuff. I don’t twitter or tweet, but I think face-to-face is a man thing.” We’re officially growing tired of this situation. [Tennessean]
- Did you know that Tennesseans largely prefer roasted turkeys over fried, canned cranberries over homemade, dark meat over white? And that almost half of us don’t really care if our Christmas sweaters are tacky? Go us. [Tennessean]
- Things went pretty well at the airport today. So that’s good! [Tennessean]
- And oh, if you’re driving through Knoxville, TDOT is recommending an alternate route because the traffic is supposed to be horrendous. [WKRN]
Photo by Daniel Mack.
No related posts.