- Randy Moss is a Titan now! And being the ill-informed football fans that we sometimes are, we’re not sure what this means, but it seems to be good news. Wikipedia tells us that he fake-mooned an entire stadium once, so there’s that. [City Paper]
- And another news item we can’t comprehend today is this bathroom bus that dropped by Nashville today, “to re-train America how to flush a toilet,” though we gather this has something to do with water conservation. [WKRN]
- In other Titans news, safety Donnie Nickey was fined $2,500 for accidentally hitting a referee during Sunday’s game. [WTVF]
- Governor-elect Bill Haslam made the trek to Nashville today to meet with Governor Phil and give a press conference and bid us all a hearty “Hello.” [WKRN]
- Tickets for the Garth Brooks flood benefit go on sale Saturday, and they are $25 which means $32.50 in Ticketmaster-speak. But hey, it’s for a good cause. [WTVF]
- Albert Tieche beat out both Eric Crafton and Buck Dozier in his bid to become Davidson County’s new election administrator. [City Paper]
Photo by Jason Nelms.