- The airport seems to be an awfully popular place to grow marijuana these days! [WTVF]
- For the first time since 2004, Tennessee’s unemployment rate–9.4% for the month of September–is actually lower than the national average. [Post Business]
- BREAKING: Traffic slow in Green Hills. [Tennessean]
- Titans wider receiver Kenny Britt has been excused from practice following a bar fight on Broadway last night, which he says he was only trying to break up. [Tennessean]
- If you live in Madison, you may want to watch where you step! A guy fell into an uncovered manhole while walking home from a bar last night, falling 10-15 feet. Thankfully his injuries were pretty minor. [WKRN]
- A Gallatin couple are building themselves a real, actual castle on a hill. [WKRN]
Photo by sleepy rabbit.