- Keith Urban and a handful of his very famous friends will be taking the stage at the Bridgestone Arena tonight for round two of the All For The Hall benefit to raise money for the Country Music Hall of Fame. [WKRN]
- Starting next July, those extra city trash cans are going to cost you money, but at least Metro isn’t putting RFID chips in them to ensure that you’re recycling. Yet! [WSMV]
- Metro Councilman Eric Crafton and State Fair Head Honcho Buck Dozier are two of the seven finalists interviewing for the Davidson County Election Administrator job. [City Paper]
- We’re not sure how this happened, but three Tennessee neighborhoods made some website’s list of the top 25 most dangerous neighborhoods in America. Two are in Memphis and one is surprisingly in the ‘Noog. Represent? [WKRN]
- The Mayor is working with consultants to put together a long-term flood recovery plan for the next 5-15 years, and he wants our help. [WTVF]
Photo by /\/\EG.