- The stats are in, and according to The Daily Beast, Tennessee drivers really are some of the worst and most dangerous in the country. The survey took into account fatal accidents, DUIs, and careless or distracted drivers. The good news (for us, at least) is that our beloved neighbors to the north have far worse drivers than we do. [The Daily Beast via WKRN]
- Vince Young is very tired of hearing about Vince Young in the news, and Jeff Fisher is too. [Tennessean]
- Just in time for all of that holiday traveling, BNA is adding free wi-fi and charging stations for those of us who like to lug our laptops around on vacation. The catch is that you only get 20 minutes of internet time until you have to pay up. [WSMV]
- The Nashville Zoo is welcoming a new baby white-cheeked gibbon to the family, all the way from Minnesota. The 9-month old creature will be raised by a surrogate mother and it’s just as cute as a button. Cuter, even, than a button. [WTVF]
- For our readers out in Planet LaVergne, you may experience some unusually low water pressure from October 1-11 because crews will be doing some maintenance on a water tank. [WSMV]
Photo by a kee.
No related posts.