- Because it’s Friday and flamingos are funny-looking, here’s a slideshow of the new flamingo exhibit at the Nashville Zoo. [Tennessean]
- If you haven’t been out to a Sounds game this season, this weekend is your last chance of the season! And it’s not a million degrees outside, so that’s a plus. They’ve also got some great things going on for flood relief. [WKRN]
- Metro is beefing up security along Gay Street downtown after noticing a spike in crime in that area. They’ll be installing some giant construction-grade spotlights in hopes of making things a little more difficult for potential criminals. [WSMV]
- A young Titans fan from Spring Hill got quite the exciting surprise when he showed up on the front of all the Titans tickets for this season. [WTVF]
- There’s pretty much an all-out coup going on in the ‘Noog, where Tea Partiers are close to having enough petition signatures to force a recall election for Mayor Ron Littlefield. [WZTV]
Photo by Paul Nicholson.
No related posts.