- Don’t forget! There’s a big debate going down between Basil Marceaux and some other candidates we haven’t heard of tonight at Scarritt Bennett at 6:30pm. Sadly, our other favorite candidate James Reesor declined to participate. [Post Politics]
- More importantly, tomorrow is election day and you should not forget to vote. Even if it’s just for Basil. [Davidson County Election Commission]
- A French consul will be swinging through Nashville next month, but no one knows yet who the French consul will actually be. [WSMV]
- Headline of the day, courtesy of the Tennessean: Congress race in East TN heats up with sex hotline number on campaign mailer. [Tennessean]
- Hooray for the Belle Meade City Hall, which reopened today for the first time since the flood! [WSMV]
- The Predators are teaming up with the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce to offer some pretty sweet incentives for purchasing Preds business packages. [WKRN]
Photo by B to the T.