- Downtown could see some “power blips” tomorrow and Saturday during the early morning hours courtesy of the Music City Center. But then y’all are getting used to this, right? [Tennessean]
- Mayor Dean is proposing a one-stop shop to deal with domestic violence and child abuse in hopes of dealing with our city’s growing problem. [WPLN]
- We suppose that someone always has to be the first one in line for Titans tickets, but already? Tickets don’t go on sale until Saturday morning. [WKRN]
- Breaking: Despite what lawmakers seem to think, most Tennessee voters are actually opposed to allowing guns in bars. Even the East Tennesseans! [Tennessean]
- News Channel 4 reports that Nashville’s tornado sirens were a little late to respond to the warnings on Monday night, taking a full 18 minutes to sound off after the first warning was issued. Typically, they don’t take longer than three minutes. [WSMV]
Photo by Lachlan Hardy.
No related posts.