- Chris Johnson and the Titans finally worked enough of a deal out that he’ll actually be showing up to training camp next week (somebody pinch us, are we dreaming?) He did end up talking himself into a pay raise, but the rest of the terms are still a mystery. [City Paper]
- Speaking of, single game tickets are up for sale now for five of this season’s seven home games. [WTVF]
- Tennessee’s prepaid tuition program, the Baccalaureate Education System Trust, seems to be strapped for cash these days. Since much of it depends on the stock market and the stock market hasn’t been doing so hot, the state just had to add $15 million to the fund to keep it going. [WSMV]
- Come hell or high water, or really just high water, the Opryland Hotel will be celebrating Christmas Nashville-style and will kick off their four-month decorating blitz this coming Wednesday. [WKRN]
- Businesses still trying to get back on their feet after the flood can hit up the assistance fair at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds on July 27th from 5:30-7pm. [Tennessean]
- The Aryan Nations, a white supremacy group, held a fabulous little White Pride parade in the heart of downtown Pulaski yesterday. If you haven’t found enough reasons to get angry today, hop over to the source and read, well, pretty much all of the quotes. [WKRN]
Photo by fallingwater123.