- For everyone who’s been asking about how where all the flood donations are going, WSMV has the scoop. [WSMV]
- Speaking of money, Radnor Lake is apparently going to need a $500,000 facelift to get itself back to its beautiful pre-flood condition. [WSMV]
- If you can help it at all tomorrow, just hold your breath. Okay? [City Paper]
- Proving that we here in Tennessee love to blow things up, one of our own was arrested in Rhode Island for setting off some fireworks in his hotel room which caused the hotel to be evacuated. [WZTV]
- Google has posted some pre- and post-flood satellite pictures to help us visualize what our city looked like under water, from space. [Nashville Scene]
- Mayor Dean is going to start “serious” discussions about public transportation next year. Seriously. [City Paper]
Photo by Neuski.
No related posts.