- Metro is cracking down on the curfew this summer, so kids under 18 who are out after midnight and before 5am could end up in court. [WSMV]
- By the time the Farmer’s Market food court is all cleaned up, many merchants fear they will have missed out on most of the busy summertime business. [Tennessean]
- Cookeville police found an unusual thing next to a murder scene: Dentures. And even better, the dentures were engraved with the suspect’s name. [Tennessean]
- The Martha O’Bryan Center is converting one of its buses to a grocery store shuttle to help folks gain access to some decent food. Round-trip tickets only cost $1. [Tennessean]
- The Nashville Symphony is really hurting for business these days. [City Paper]
- The good news just keeps rollin’ in for the Titans, this time with the arrest of their top draft pick. [Tennessean]
Photo by Just Katety.
No related posts.