- If all of the flood-related arrests can fit into one news article, then we’d say Nashville did pretty well. All in all, there were only nine arrests made for crimes considered to be flood-related. [City Paper]
- Homes and businesses that are in Nashville’s “floodway” will probably have to wait at least 10 months before getting checks from any buyouts that take place. [WZTV]
- The Green Hills YMCA is finally reopening after three weeks of repairing some pretty hefty damages inside the facility. Some parts of it won’t reopen until they’re allowed to bust out the pressure washers. [WKRN]
- Schools overseen by the Tennessee Board of Regents are looking at a 12% tuition hike spread out over the next two years. [WPLN]
- The Tennessee House passed a resolution commending Arizona on their new immigration crackdown, which has caused a huge controversy in the national media lately. [WKRN]
Photo by Nathan T. Baker.