- More complaints were filed about John Rich’s infamous parties at Mt. Richmore on Love Circle. This time, his neighbors called the police and accused him of having fireworks and helicopters. [Tennessean]
- The Sarah Palin email hacking trial finally ended today, and former UT student David Kernell was charged with one count each of obstruction of justice and unauthorized access to a computer. He was not found guilty of wire fraud, and the identity theft charge was declared a mistrial and can be tried again. No word on the sentence yet. [Tennessean]
- The West Nashville Farmer’s Market starts up again this Saturday and will run from now through the end of October. [WSMV]
- Due to all the storms predicted, TDOT has actually canceled the westbound I-440 closure scheduled for this weekend. But we all know that it will probably still be mostly closed because that’s how TDOT rolls. [WSMV]
- The City of Franklin has seen 15 car break-ins in three weeks. Keep an eye out, folks! [Tennessean]
Photo by urbanwoodchuck.