- Here is your Wednesday afternoon “We have no idea what to make of this situation” photo above, courtesy of @dbox who says: “A man on an all-terrain segway just asked me what the deal with Cinderella and Prince Charming was.” Captions welcome in the comments.
- Things got serious at the parking garage behind Borders on West End when a police officer was forced to shoot a fleeing suspect who also hit the officer with his car, dragged him several feet and possibly ran over him. The suspect, a registered sex offender, was under investigation for all sorts of shadiness at the law office where he worked, and when he returned to “smooth things over” with the office, employees called the police. [WKRN]
- Hillsboro Hillwood High School was on locktown for two hours today while police searched for and found a loaded gun that was carried into the school by a student. [WKRN]
- The feud-ish thing between Governor Phil and Lt. Governor Ron Ramsey reheated today when Governor Phil asked why Ramsey is putting off all the changes he’s promising in his television ads for governor, since he has the power to make those changes now. [WPLN]
- A jeep plowed into the First Tennessee bank branch in Inglewood after the driver suffered a medical condition that caused him or her to lose control of the car. [WSMV]
Photo by dbox.