- This year’s marathon is expected to draw another record-breaking crowd of 32,000 runners and 100,000 spectators. [WKRN]
- As such, we really hope this approaching storm system decides to take its hail and tornadic activity somewhere else. [City Paper]
- You won’t see Mayor Dean trekking down the half-marathon course this weekend thanks to a knee injury that has him sitting it out. [Tennessean]
- Rocketown will be picking up and moving a month earlier. The skatepark, administrative offices and shows happening throughout the month of May will be taking place in other venues nearby. [City Paper]
- A resolution proposed by Councilman Jim Gotto that would’ve thrown Metro’s support behind the Tennessee Health Freedom Act was voted down this week 9-23 because many folks thought that kind of statement would be inappropriate. [City Paper]
- We can all sleep a little easier at night knowing that the West End butt-grabber, who terrorized women in Starbucks and Panera a few years ago, was indicted yesterday on three counts of sexual battery. [WSMV].
Photo by hikeandhistory.
No related posts.