- If this does not make you crave hot chicken somethin’ awful, then you are not human (or okay, maybe you’re a vegetarian. Which is cool too.) [Tennessean]
- Metro Police say that the giant gang shoot-out on the northside in broad daylight yesterday just goes to show us that Nashville gangs have some real cajones and that is not a good thing for the rest of us. [Tennessean]
- Mike McWherter, son of former Tennessee governor Ned McWherter, is now the lone Democratic candidate in the gubernatorial primaries. He seems to be doing just fine for himself as he donated $1 million to his own campaign only yesterday. [WTVF]
- The Titans’ preseason schedule is up! We’re excited already. [WTVF]
- Crime is on the rise on Tennessee’s college campuses for the first time in five years. [WKRN]
Photo by turkeyjerky.
No related posts.