- Metro Water Services would like everyone in Antioch to please limit their water usage this weekend while they replace the water lines. So no matter how nice it is outside, no running through the sprinkler, okay? You will be hogging all the water from your neighbors which is not cool. [WSMV]
- Today was a special day for Mayor Dean because he had to suit up in gym clothes and go play basketball with some middle schoolers. It had something to do with our city’s sky-high childhood obesity rates. [WTVF]
- The crazy person who rammed into a guy’s car yesterday because of an Obama sticker apparently told his side of the story today, which was not much. From what we can tell, he flipped the guy the bird, rammed his car, rammed his car some more and then peeled off to Harris Teeter for some dinner which is where the police intercepted him. And oh yeah, he was drunk. [WKRN]
- For the frequent fliers among us, BNA is making some seasonal changes to the flight schedules that may affect your travel plans. [Tennessean]
- Why can we not get enough of Bette the Baby Goat? Seriously. Head over to The Green Wagon on Sunday at 2pm to wish her a happy one-month birthday. [Twitter]
Photo by pr9000.
No related posts.