- From the Department of Strange Wildlife Found In Our Rivers, we have the three sharks that were pulled out of the Tennessee River last week. These, unlike the Killer Carp, are thought to have been a prank. [WKRN]
- Thanks to this bill failing in the House today, we can continue boozing it up in cars provided we’re in the passenger seat. [WZTV]
- Lots of donors are threatening to pull their support from the Hohenwald Elephant Sanctuary in southwestern Middle Tennessee after the co-founder was fired by the board for mysterious reasons. [WSMV]
- One man is missing after a boat capsized in Stones River near Percy Priest Lake this afternoon. Two other passengers were rescued by another a boat. [WKRN]
- Oh, and this is the thing we will post without comment, courtesy of @tndotcom. [YouTube]
Photo by Peppysis.
No related posts.