- The Tennessean investigates these strange creatures we call Kentuckians and explains that they eat too much junk food and drink too much booze which can land them in the hospital during this weekend’s SEC tournament. Nutritionists would also like to remind these creatures that they should stick to a 2,000-calorie diet, even if they are excited. Kentucky, we are actually feeling a little offended FOR you. [Tennessean]
- The Tennessean has also aptly named the flood of Kentucky fans “Bluepocalypse,” and we actually like that one. [Tennessean]
- This weekend is a big one for aspiring reality show contestants as there are auditions for both The Biggest Loser and So You Think You Can Dance happening. [WSMV & Tennessean]
- Tennessee lawmakers would really love to bring back the Crack Tax, which targets drug dealers by placing a tax on illegal drugs. No drug dealer in his or her mind will ever voluntarily pay this, of course, but it does force them to pay up when they get caught in addition to whatever sentence they receive for the distribution or possession charges they’ve already racked up. [Tennessean]
- Rest easy: The Preds Chairman has agreed to keep our boys in town at least through 2012. [WPLN]
Photo by sunndog818.