- If anyone has a sweet-looking Victorian home lying around in Nashville and they don’t mind selling it, having it appear in a film, and then be bulldozed in a film, there are some folks who would like to talk to you. [WTVF]
- And dear goodness, it was beautiful outside today. Thanks to all who mobbed Bobbie’s Dairy Dip with us for lunch! Follow us on Twitter to hear about future meet-ups (and various other sundry things). [NashvilleWX]
- Nashville State is trying to conquer the midstate by eventually having 10 locations in the region instead of just one. [WSMV]
- LaVergne still can’t seem to get the hang of that whole “Do Not Sell Alcohol To Minors” thing for some reason, as 1/3 of the businesses tested by police ended up selling it to underage kids even after checking IDs. [WKRN]
- Metro wants to crack down on limos and taxis that aren’t meeting regulations. [WSMV]
Photo by Paul Nicholson.
No related posts.