- Around 4:15 this afternoon, a car “fell” or “apparently flipped” (depending on where you get your news) off of the Gateway Bridge downtown. No one seems to know who or how and we are just so confused right now. [WSMV]
- What we wouldn’t give to be a fly on the wall while Metro talks to teachers about gang code words and rappers that kids in gangs listen to. [WSMV]
- Our January unemployment rate stayed steady at 10.7%, so things didn’t get any worse. Which is good. [WSMV]
- A Metro elementary, middle, and high school were all put on lockdown today when some armed robbery suspects were reported to be nearby. Three of the four were arrested and the other is still at large. [WTVF]
- Dolly Parton is opening some trinket store downtown next Friday and we are sorely disappointed that we must miss her appearance at the grand opening. [Tennessean]
- Who doesn’t love this FedEx driver who saved a kitten from a burning house in Murfreesboro? [WKRN]
- Tim McGraw is not running for governor, but rather performing at CMApocalypse. [WSMV]
Photo by Chris Wage.
No related posts.