- Just over a year after Nashville voted down Councilman Crafton’s high-profile English Only measure, state lawmakers are pushing two more language-related pieces of legislation through the system that would go into effect statewide. [WSMV]
- According to the record books, this February has been the coldest one we’ve had since 1979. [WTVF]
- But keep your chin up! Think of the summer, when you’ll have a fancy new lazy river to float around in at Nashville Shores. [WKRN]
- Girl Scout cookie recall! Check your boxes if you’ve still got any lying around. [WTVF]
- Tennessee police are making lots of child porn busts lately, which is awful because it exists, but good because it means that more of them are getting caught. [WSMV]
- Do not drive around in Robertson County with those blue headlights unless you want to shell out $250 for the tickets that THP’s doling out. [WSMV]
Photo by j eden.
No related posts.