- Vanderbilt is launching a special free Master’s program for those who have their teaching certification and commit to teaching in Metro schools for three years. The first crop of students will start this summer. [WSMV]
- Winter storm warning! But not for us (though we’ll still see some snow and sleet.) [Nashville WX]
- Economists from the University of Tennessee are predicting that it’ll take our state two more years to recover from this dang Recession. [WTVF]
- Meharry Medical College alum Dr. Conrad Murray pled ‘not guilty’ to a manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson. [City Paper]
- From the Department of Weird Things Spilled On Our Interstate: A tractor-trailer flipped over on I-40 near Mt. Juliet, sending boxes and boxes of cucumbers rolling across the highway. [WKRN]
- Our friends over at WKRN’s Nashville Is Talking announced the blog’s official closure today which makes us both sad to see them go and excited about whatever’s next. NiT has played a huge role in Nashville’s media scene for years and has been an incredible resource for us here at Nashvillest from the beginning. We’ll miss you, NiT! [Nashville Is Talking]
Photo by peppysis.
No related posts.