- The weatherpeople are calling for another possible Ice/Snow Situation early next week, which means we have six days to come up with another good hashtag. Get to work! [Nashville WX]
- But considering that the kiddos are already out of snow days, they could be looking at Saturday school or the much-dreaded “extended school year,” which means they might be paying for all this snow well into May. [WTVF]
- We also mentioned this morning that the city is pretty low on salt from the last go-round, so they’re trying to find out how to buy some more before, um, this weekend. All in all, they estimate that the snowstorm cost us $350,000. [WKRN]
- Governor Phil is catching some heavy criticism for all the TennCare cuts that he proposed in his speech yesterday. [WPLN]
- What, seriously? Free circulator buses downtown? Count us in! [WSMV]
- A handful of bills during this legislative session are keeping the “wine in grocery stores” dream alive for us. [WSMV]
Photo by Eric.Renshaw.