- Don’t forget about the convention center vote tonight! If you’re feeling particularly masochistic, you can watch the drama unfold on Metro3. [WSMV]
- Someone wanted to re-name one part of Music Row “Patsy Cline Boulevard,” which did not sit too well with the street’s residents. Opponents did what any self-respecting members of the First World would do and created a Facebook group which inspired the offending councilwoman to withdraw her legislation. [City Paper]
- Apparently thousands of Tennesseans qualify for the health care tax credit and aren’t taking advantage of it because they probably don’t such a thing exists. [WSMV]
- The MDHA is getting a $30 million grant from the feds to stabilize and revitalize some of the neighborhoods in Nashville that have largely given way to foreclosure. This will hopefully create some more affordable housing for lower- to middle-income folks. [WSMV]
- Governor Phil is proposing that state money for higher education be distributed to institutions based on graduation rate rather than size. [City Paper]
Photo by wjb13.