- After a slippery commute and a quick glance at Metro’s accident log, we’d say that Snowpocalypse would be more aptly titled Icemageddon. But it just doesn’t have the same ring to it, you know? [WKRN]
- Many school systems have already announced closings and delays for Friday including Metro, Williamson and Rutherford since the ice is expected to stick around well into tomorrow morning. [WKRN]
- Once upon a time, a guy robbed a bunch of Nashville chicken restaurants and–ha, ha–his last name was Tyson so someone decided to write a whole news story about it. [WSMV]
- The Titans will be overhauling their defensive line in the offseason with the hope that maybe they won’t lose their first six games next year. [City Paper]
- The financing for proposed Music City Center passed today and the council is scheduled to vote on the project on January 19th. [WKRN]
Photo by Grey Street Girl.