- Once upon a time, Santa robbed a Nashville bank in full garb and there are pictures. By “once upon a time” we mean “this morning” and by “pictures” we mean this. Merry Christmas to us! (And we’re glad no one was hurt.) [Tennessean]
- We’re not quite sure how to follow a story like that, except to pass along this tearjerker of a tale about one of our favorite Nashvillians, Keith Urban, making a kid’s wish come true. [Blind Gossip]
- A pedestrian was hit by a car near the Capitol today after she bolted out in front of it on Sixth Ave. [WSMV]
- Also, our beloved Music City Star commuter train collided with a dump truck this morning. Fortunately no one was hurt. [Tennessean]
- Congratulations, Nashville! We are the 18th most literate city according to some guy in Connecticut. [WSMV]
Photo by Newhaircut.
No related posts.