- Have you ever thrown a Christmas party only to have it turn out completely lame and then thought to yourself, “If I could just rent some reindeer, this party would be awesome!”? Well, now you can. [WKRN]
- The Nashville Christmas Parade raised $16,500 to help out the folks who can’t afford to heat their houses this year. Since $5,000 of that came from John Rich, we guess he’s not all bad. [WSMV]
- Vince Young sat out of the Titans practice today, just to be on the safe side. Take care of yourself, VY! [Tennessean]
- While you’re sitting in your house shivering tonight, just remember that Southwest is adding two daily nonstop flights to Panama City. [WTVF]
- Chris Johnson is calling out people left and right including Miami receiver Ted Ginn Jr., whom he just busted for being a no-show for a foot race they’d arranged last season. This did not discourage CJ from challenging someone else to a foot race via Twitter several weeks ago. [WTVF]
Photo by joshuablackwilkins.
- Happy Hour: Building Up The Arsenal
- Today Only: Southwest Airlines Has Half Price Flights To/From Nashville