- Tennessee’s Golden Boy Vince Young was unable to finish practice today and left early to ice down that nasty-looking knee injury he sustained in Sunday’s bout with the Colts. Coach Fisher says he’s not extremely worried about Vince being ready to start by this weekend. [Tennessean]
- Oak Ridge’s geothermal technology demonstration tops the list of 100 federally funded projects due for a “Stimulus Checkup” to make sure they’re using all of their economic stimulus money correctly. [KnoxNews via Post Politics]
- An elderly couple accidentally drove through the window of a car dealership in Wilson County this morning, injuring three employees. [WKRN]
- There has been a rash of theft in Brentwood involving UPS packages being stolen from people’s front doorsteps. [Tennessean]
- A mysterious person dropped a gold coin valued at $1,100 into one of the Salvation Army Christmas kettles outside of a Clarksville Kroger last night. [WSMV]
Photo by James T. Atkinson.
No related posts.