- Opponents of selling wine in grocery stores are now proclaiming that if we change the law to allow this kind of sale, we’ll be plagued with an epidemic of “street drinkers” whose unconscious bodies we will have to clear out of our driveways before we go to work every morning. For the love of Shiraz, we are just normal people who don’t want to drive five hours for some Two Buck Chuck! [City Paper]
- An East Tennessee woman claims to have caught Jesus on film while she was wandering around the holy land. The photo is a tad bit creepy. [Tennessean]
- Some baby whooping cranes are currently flapping their wings over Tennessee behind an airplane that’s trying to teach them where and how to migrate. [Tennessean]
- The Hermitage is getting a $1 million makeover this season. It may look a little needy in the meantime with all the scaffolding and construction crews, but we’re looking forward to seeing it’s new ‘do in January. [WSMV]
- Do you have an old winter coat you’re not wearing? Give it to a veteran! [WKRN]
Photo by hlkligk.
No related posts.