- It’s not even Friday and some Titans are already throwing down the trash talk ahead of Monday night’s game against the Houston Texans. Hey, as long as they can back it up… [City Paper]
- Let’s all take this moment of silence to reflect on the TVA execs who won’t get bonuses this year because they slung toxic sludge all over the eastern part of our state. Ah, nevermind. [WTVF]
- Tennessee’s unemployment rate hovered unchanged at 10.5% from September to October, which we guess is better than an increase. [Tennessean]
- Our average wait time at the DMV could skyrocket from 45 minutes to two hours if the Department of Safety ends up having to make all of the proposed personnel cuts. [WSMV]
- And seriously, y’all–What’s with all of the Victoria’s Secret heists? [WSMV]
- Frost advisory tonight! Bring in those plants. [WSMV]
Photo by Phillip Riggins.