- Titans owner Bud Adams wasted no time getting his apology out there after a video of him flipping off the Buffalo Bills with both hands at Sunday’s game surfaced on the internet and immediately went viral. Unfortunately this didn’t fend off the $250,000 fine. [WTVF]
- Former Councilwoman Pam Murray, who was ousted by District 5 voters with a margin of only two votes, may take legal action to challenge the election results. [Tennessean]
- An MTSU professor was sentenced to 12 years months and one day in jail after being found guilty of a multimillion-dollar mortgage fraud. [WSMV]
- TDOT estimates that Highway 64 in East Tennessee will have to remain closed for two months while they clean up that huge rockslide that someone caught on video last week. [WSMV]
- Careful on the way home tonight! Rush hour could get a little messy. [Nashville WX]
- Sheriff Daron Hall made the choice to cancel his scheduled appearance before a group in DC that was declared a hate group by Southern Poverty Law Center. This is actually the second time he’s had to do this. [City Paper]
Photo by gypsygirl photography.
No related posts.