What happens when CMApocalypse meets Veterans Day? Road closures, that’s what! You’ll find us stuffing our faces with free burritos all day in lieu of driving anywhere.
- Demonbreun from Fifth to Sixth Avenue
Closing Wednesday, November 11:
- 10AM: Fifth Avenue South from Franklin Street to Broadway
- 10AM: Demonbreun from Fourth to Sixth Avenue
- 3:30PM: Clark Place between Sixth and Seventh Avenue
- 3:30PM: Sixth Avenue between Broadway and Peabody Street
- 3:30PM: Franklin Street between Fourth and Sixth Avenue
- 3:30PM: Demonbreuin between Fourth and Seventh Avenue
All of the roads will be reopened by 2AM Thursday, with the exception of Demonbreun between Fifth and Sixth Avenue, which will reopen at 6PM Thursday.
Also closing Wednesday, November 11 for the Veterans Day Parade:
- 9:30-10AM: West End Avenue at Eighteenth Avenue to Broadway at Third Avenue, including access to Broadway from I-40
- 11AM: Commerce Street between Second and Fourth Avenue
- 11AM: Third Avenue from Church Street to Gateway Boulevard
Photo by Happy Little Nomad.
- CMA Music Festival Road Closures [CMApocalypse 2009]
- Clear The Roads: CMApocalypse ’10 Is Coming [Road Closures]
- First Things First: Road Closures (CMApocalypse 2008)
- Road Closures for CMA Awards [CMApocalypse 2008]
- The Po Po Shut Us Down [Road Closures] [CMApocalypse '11]