- Well, it’s official: Parking meters will no longer be free on Saturdays. There are seven Saturdays left in 2009, so you have seven Saturdays to free-park your hearts out. [WKRN]
- A Cookeville man was jailed for vandalism after smashing some sad person’s jack-o-lantern over the weekend. In fairness, Halloween has come and gone. [WSMV]
- Clarksville police are in hot pursuit of some criminals who stole a Chewbacca mask from a costume store. With all our hearts, we would like to see the mugshots when they catch these guys. [WSMV]
- It looks like we might have a pretty good shot at hosting the 2022 World Cup after all. [Tennessean]
- Nashville home sales are up 22% from last year. Hooray! [WSMV]
Photo by Grey Street Girl.
No related posts.