Good morning, Nashville. We’re running behind this morning, so here is your abbreviated Bright & Early:
- Hazmat teams have been deployed to an incident at westbound I-24 and I-440 and all east- and westbound lanes are closed. They don’t expect it to be cleared until 2pm, which probably means 5pm. [WKRN]
- The Music City Center is facing some more criticism, this time from a group of musicians and producers who are accusing the MDHA of offering to relocate the Musicians’ Hall of Fame inside of the new convention center and then yanking the offer off the table. [WSMV]
- Hypodermic needles were discovered inside of the change slots in two MTSU vending machines this week. Though a student was pricked by one of the needles, no one is sure if anything dangerous was on or in them. [WKRN]
- The operator of the fairgrounds race track has canceled the last race of the season because he figured no one would come since everyone knows the track is closing anyway. [WSMV]
- Enjoy your free Saturday parking meters while they last. [WKRN]
Photo by urbanwoodchuck.
No related posts.