- We’re not sure if we’ve hit and all-time high or and all-time low with the Titans now that Chris Johnson has bribed the team’s offensive linemen with new cars if he can hit the 2000-yard mark this season. [City Paper]
- “Strange things happen to those who enter one Mid-state house. Invisible fire ants bite your feet. Fillings in your teeth throb with pain. Then there’s the mysterious light.” We are not quite sure what to make of this one, Channel 5. [WTVF]
- And then there is the guy who says that Jesus appears in the condensation on his pickup truck regularly. [WZTV]
- We should find out today what will happen to the woman who was arrested for Facebook-poking someone who had a restraining order against her. [WSMV]
- The company that owns the largest chunk of land in the new convention center site is now suing the Metro Development and Housing Agency just so they can see their own property appraisals. [WPLN]
Photo by ryan2013.