- After the Titans’ excruciating six straight losses that we try to forget about, Coach Fisher announced today that Vince Young will be the starting quarterback for the rest of the season. No pressure or anything, VY™. [WKRN]
- Vols Coach Lane Kiffin is totally down with Lil’ Wayne. [Tennessean]
- Speaking of the Vols, the Tennessean is kind enough to clear up the question of whether or not this “Rocky Top” everyone speaks of actually exists (it does.) [Tennessean]
- Operation Turnaround, a mentoring program for juvenile offenders in Clarksville, has seemingly caused a 55% reduction in the town’s teen crime rates. [WSMV]
- The Cool Springs Verizon store is battening down the hatches in preparation for the free Keith Urban show in their parking lot tomorrow afternoon. If you have any sense at all, you’ll stay as far away from that as possible. [Tennessean]
- Some raw video footage of the MTSU student’s assault on a campus preacher has surfaced on the Youtubes. [Nashville Is Talking]
Photo by Garrett Crawford.