- Titans running back Javon Ringer was whisked away from practice today by an ambulance due to a back injury. Could this season get any worse? [WKRN]
- And we’re practically on the edge of our seats waiting to hear Coach Fisher’s big QB announcement tomorrow. Okay, not really. [Tennessean]
- Controversial Vols coach Lane Kiffin, however, has been immortalized on Lil’ Wayne’s new mixtape No Ceilings. The reference? “Smoke weed, talk s*** like Lane Kiffin.” Charming! [Tennessean]
- And lo and behold, a New Kid On The Block is in town. [Tennessean]
- Rocketown is catching some heat for bringing in bands that supposedly tout “anti-Christian” messages, though the venue was founded by Michael W. Smith to provide a positive environment for teens. [WKRN]
Photo by pr9000.
No related posts.