- All in favor of Tennessee seceding from the Union say ‘aye.’ [City Paper]
- Following a recent decrease in electricity bills that took effect October 1, the TVA will be shaving another 1.5% off electricity rates in November. [WZTV]
- If you show up at the Metro Health Department looking for the injected form of the H1N1 vaccine and you’re not a kid or a pregnant lady, you will be turned away. For now. [Tennessean]
- CoverTN, the state program that provides health insurance for small businesses, is expanding its coverages to include certain flu treatments such as Tamiflu and Relenza. They’ll also be adding some more surgery-related benefits and 100% coverage for mammograms. Premiums won’t be increasing. [City Paper]
- This afternoon, police released the guy who spouted off Bible verses and harassed passengers on a Delta Airlines flight last week, causing the plane to be diverted to Nashville. No charges were filed but could still be in the future. [WZTV]
Photo by gypsygirl.photography.
No related posts.