- Tennessee’s students are still a little behind the rest of the country when it comes to math scores. We wish we were surprised. [Tennessean]
- A wheelchair-bound woman with Lou Gerhig’s Disease is getting kicked off of TennCare because the $284 Social Security check she’s collecting each month puts her over the income limit. The check is a survivor benefit from her father’s murder a year ago. [WSMV]
- The guy who caused a Delta flight to be diverted to Nashville yesterday after harassing other passengers while quoting scripture is undergoing a psychiatric evaluation today. [Tennessean]
- Jevon Kearse is not sorry for leaving Sunday’s game once he found out he wasn’t on the roster. And with the way things are going this season, we can’t say we blame him. [Tennessean]
- Some adult entertainment businesses in Nashville tried to challenge the “three-foot rule” for dancers, again, and lost, again. [WZTV]
Photo by attercop311.
No related posts.