- Robbery seemed to be the cool thing to do today with the Tennessee Credit Union on White Bridge and a Bellevue Mapco both getting hit. The two crimes were unrelated. [WKRN & WSMV]
- The folks in Bristol decided to put their DUI offenders to work this week and have them wear some orange and white striped jumpsuits and hold a community car wash to benefit Mothers Against Drunk Driving. The inmates reportedly “really enjoyed it.” [WZTV]
- The number of folks needing food stamps in Tennessee has jumped by nearly 100,000 in the past year. [WKRN]
- First we had the Belmont butt grabber and now the Percy Warner flasher. A female jogger reported the man, who was sitting in a car at the time, and now police are warning people to be careful and avoid hanging out at the park alone. [WRKN]
- And now for the really important news of the day, there are some Jonases in town as we speak who are doing unbelievable things like, um, ordering broccoli and cheese soup bread bowls at the Green Hills Panera and getting mobbed by middle aged people at the Hermitage Hotel. Get excited!! [Nashville Is Talking]
Screencap from the Youtubes.
No related posts.