The Nashville Zombie Walk (quite appropriately) will never die. The semi-annual event is one of our favorite picture-taking opportunities, and we’re happy to hear that they’ve set another date. On September 19 at 4pm, Riverfront Park will be filled with the undead – Zombie children, zombie dogs, zombie ballerinas and probably some zombie protesters thrown in for good measure.
There also appears to be a special zombie event later that evening in order to get some mileage out of those fake wounds and theatrical makeup. For more information about the Nashville Zombie Walk, visit their myspace page.
- Walk Nashville Week Is Running Away
- The Zombies Are Back, And They’re Collecting Food
- Zombie Call In Smyrna For Indie Monster Flick
- ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! [Gems From The Nashville Craigslist]
- World Water Day: Walk For Water Downtown With Blood:Water Mission