Good morning, Nashville. We’re a little bit rushed this morning, so your abbreviated Bright & Early:
- A couple of tornados touched down in Tennessee last night, but none showed up in our neck of the woods. [WSMV & WTVF]
- A new development that would’ve added a new section of condos in Green Hills has been deferred indefinitely; Green Hills drivers breathe a sigh of relief. [Tennessean]
- For the first time, Kerry Collins is officially the starting quarterback for the Titans. [Tennessean]
- The Belmont butt-grabber, a Kroger employee, was identified as an undocumented immigrant under Davidson County’s 287(g) program. [City Paper]
- Democratic state senator Reginald Tate poisoned more than 20 of the folks who ate at his BBQ restaurant in Memphis this week. [WZTV]
Photo by Peppysis.