- Two 14-year old boys were charged with covering a Franklin neighborhood with racist and gay-bashing grafitti and were caught because they left their own initials behind. [Tennessean]
- We hope you weren’t too attached to 106.7 FM, the local ESPN radio station, because it was swapped out for Top 40 today at 1:06pm. Also, their new website will probably send you into a seizure. [Tennessean]
- The kid who was caught breaking into the Bellevue Mall last night says that he was only trying to steal an Xbox for his little brother’s birthday. [WKRN]
- Sen. Paul Stanley, who announced his resignation yesterday after being busted for an affair with an intern, will be getting nearly $8,000 a year in pension from the state of Tennessee. Our tax dollars at work? [Tennessean]
- The Sierra Club is trying to fight back against West Virginia coal miners who have called for a boycott of Tennessee tourism by encouraging all of their supporters to visit Tennessee in droves. [WZTV]
- The guy who robbed the West Nashville Walgreens last night was wearing a bright red wig. [WSMV]
- We’re under tornado and flash flood watches until late tonight, and we’re forecasted to get almost 2 inches of rain. Be careful out there! [The Weather Channel]
Photo by Fallingwater123.