- Williamson County Crime Stoppers are offering up to $1,000 for information and tips leading to the arrest of the charming folks who spray-painted anti-gay, white power, and KKK-related graffiti all over a Franklin subdivision. [Tennessean]
- Mt. Juliet chose not to opt out of the guns-in-parks bill unlike several other cities and towns in middle Tennessee. Unsurprisingly, not everyone is happy about it. [WTVF]
- If you commute on I-40E, your commute might be a little clogged today after a wreck that happened earlier this afternoon. [WTVF]
- PETA has filed a few complaints about Vanderbilt with the US Department of Agriculture, citing some mistreatment of dogs, kittens, and mice. [Pith In The Wind]
- Speaking of the USDA, they just doled out a $20,000 grant to Franklin for tree-counting. [Tennessean]
Photo by ninaradio.
No related posts.