Nashvillest readers, let’s take a trip down memory lane. Remember back in August of last year (yes, almost a full 12 months ago) when we excitedly announced that New York-based frozen yogurt chain Tasti D-Lite was coming to town? Yeah, well, we weren’t lying! They came to town and they put up some eye-catching signs… And then we sat here and waited… and waited… and waited. But we will wait no more!
Tennessee’s first Tasti D-Lite will open its doors tomorrow at 2418 West End Avenue, at the intersection of Elliston and West End. Last August, when Tasti D-Lite first announced their expansion, our options for frozen yogurt in Nashville were painfully limited. The fro-yo scene has changed since then, with Krave, Sweet CeCe’s and Provence’s Yummi Yo! springing up to join Yogurt Oasis as the city’s yogurt providers. Sounds like it’s time for a Yogurt Showdown in town…
Photo from @TastiNash.
- Cold Treats: Tasti D-Lite Comes To Town
- Reviews: Yogurt Oasis [Been There, Done That]
- For Real, This Time: Pinkberry Coming To Nashville, Cool Springs
- Nashville’s First Chipotle Opens Friday; Free Burritos Tomorrow [Freebies]
- Krave Frozen Yogurt: We’re Getting Closer To Pinkberry Every Day