- Well, the Belmont butt grabber has been captured and we can all jog in peace now. The suspect turned out to be a 19-year old guy who worked at the Kroger on Franklin Pike (affectionately known as the ghetto Kroger) and he’s being charged with at least 2 counts of sexual battery. [City Paper]
- A TVA Inspector General report came out today saying that the Kingston ash spill could’ve been prevented had the TVA actually responded to known safety concerns rather than ignoring them. [Nashville Is Talking]
- Somewhere out there, there is a Tennessean who willingly paid nearly $18,000 to go elk hunting. [WZTV]
- That tractor trailer that overturned on I-24 this morning is still there and won’t be cleared until 9pm. We’re not sure if that’s for-real 9pm or 9pm-like-the-wedged-mobile-home. [WKRN]
- If you ever wanted to take a bus to Lawrenceburg, now is your chance. [WZTV]
Photo by La Reed.
No related posts.